Delicious Summer Rice Salad! This white rice salad is served cold, and made with a combination of delicious chopped vegetables.
I love rice salad recipes. Whether it be a cold rice salad with cranberries, or a warm rice salad with peas, I’m good either way. One of my favorites would have to be a summer rice salad. One with a combination colorful chopped vegetables, a dash of Italian seasoning, and long grain white rice.
I personally love making summer rice salad with white rice, however it can also be made with brown or wild rice. Another preference of mine is to serve this rice salad cold. However, you can certainly serve this warm as well.
This easy rice salad recipe can be made ahead of time, and is perfect as a side or main dish any time of the year.
Be sure to PIN this recipe on Pinterest.
Looking for more salad recipes? Check these out!
- Seafood Macaroni Salad
- Cold Chicken Macaroni Salad
- Quinoa Salad
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Southern Potato Salad
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list.. It’s FREE!
Summer Rice Salad
- 4 cups cooked long grain rice
- 1 medium carrot chopped
- 1 medium celery stalk chopped
- ½ medium green pepper chopped
- ¼ cup mini sweet peppers chopped
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 cup chopped broccoli chopped
- 5 large mushrooms chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Cook rice according to directions to get 4 cups cooked.
- Chop ingredients approximately the same size.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl while rice is hot.
- Serve warm or cold.
Try these recipe as well