Easy vegetable stir fry recipe made with a variety of delicious vegetables!
How many of you are trying to eat healthier this year ( raising my hand!!). Well as promised throughout the month of January, I will be sharing some healthy recipes that you all can enjoy. A few days ago, I shared a recipe for cabbage soup, which is known as the ” cabbage soup diet”. This time around, I’m sharing a super easy, and healthy vegetable stir fry recipe.
This vegetable stir fry recipe is quite simple. I use a combination of fresh, and canned vegetables. This veggies stir fry, contains no meat, but you can easily toss in some chicken breast to make it a chicken and vegetable stir fry. You can even add shrimp!
I personally like to serve my stir fry over rice, white or brown. However, you can certainly serve this vegetable stir fry with noodles, or even quinoa.
Toss in some meat, and you can make these stir fry recipes as well!
- Pork Stir Fry
- Beef Stir Fry
- or even Tofu Stir fry!
Be sure to share this vegetable stir fry recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list.. It’s FREE!
Vegetable Stir Fry
- 15 oz canned baby corn drained
- 8 oz canned water chestnuts drained
- 2 cups broccoli frozen
- 1/2 red bell pepper washed and sliced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp chopped garlic in olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds optional
- Sauté your vegetables in a large pan with your sesame oil and garlic for about 5 minutes.
- Add your brown sugar, soy sauce, and red pepper flakes and stir.
- Cover your pan for about 10 minutes, stirring every couple minutes.
- Serve over sticky rice, top with sesame seeds and enjoy!