Tender marinated beef steak strips with mixed stir fry vegetables, and spaghetti pasta!
School has officially started! What does that mean? It means that Monday through Friday, I make quick & easy meals, if not one of my many Crock-Pot freezer meals! Whenever I make a quick & easy meal it’s usually a one pot or skillet meal, that takes under 45 minutes. One of my favorite things to make during the week is stir fry. Sometimes I get bored with the same old stir fry over rice, so lately I’ve been making spaghetti stir fry!
In this post I’m going to show you how I make my Beef & Vegetable Spaghetti Stir fry!
First things first.. If you don’t eat beef, you can use chicken, or shrimp, or etc. I actually have different spaghetti stir fry recipes that I’ll share in the future, but for now I’ll show you how I make my beef version.
So for the beef, I use flank steak. Yes, I know that it’s not a cheap cut, however I make sure to buy it whenever it’s on sale, and I stock up on it. I find that flank steak is always tender, which is a plus for me, because I can not stand tough meat!
I use frozen vegetables for most of my stir frys. My favorite one is the Oriental blend that has baby corn, water chestnuts, broccoli, carrots, and etc.
I keep my beef & vegetable spaghetti super simple, but it always comes out fabulous. My son even likes it. Check out the finished product.
Ready to try the recipe? Here ya go…
Beef & Vegetable Spaghetti Stir Fry
- 1 lb beef flank steak cut into strips
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 16 oz spaghetti pasta
- 16 oz frozen stir fry vegetable mix
- 1 small red onion sliced
- 1 - 2 tsp sesame oil
- sesame seeds desired amount
- red pepper flakes desired amount
- Place the flank steak in a medium sized bowl, and add in 1 tbsp vegetable oil, the minced ginger, and sugar.
- Combine the ingredients, and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Boil the pasta, until done, then drain and set to the side.
- Drizzle in 1 tbsp of vegetable oil into a large skillet, and heat it up over medium heat.
- Once hot, add in the stir fry vegetables, and cook for for about 5 minutes.
- Toss in the steak, and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Next add in the spaghetti, drizzle in the sesame oil, and combine all of the ingredients.
- Cook until the steak reaches your preference, then remove from the heat.
- Plate the spaghetti stir fry, then sprinkle desired amount of red pepper flakes & sesame seeds.
- Serve & enjoy!