A creamy flavorful cold chicken macaroni salad, that’s perfect for picnics, cookouts, and other gatherings!
A Simple Cold Chicken Macaroni Salad Recipe!
Hey friends! I have the most amazing macaroni salad recipe for you to try! I’m going to show you how I make my infamous cold chicken macaroni salad. This pasta salad recipe is super easy to whip together, and it’s extremely budget friendly. I usually use canned chicken for this recipe, but feel free to use any leftover chicken that you may have.
Also, you can replace the chicken, and use canned tuna if you’d like a tuna macaroni salad instead.
While you’re here, check out some of my other macaroni salad recipes!
Print the recipe below and subscribe to my mailing list for more recipes! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube!
Check out my video tutorial for this amazing cold chicken macaroni salad!
Cold Chicken Macaroni Salad
- 3 1/2 cups of macaroni pasta I used cavatappi
- 2 12.5 oz cans of chunk chicken breast
- 3 boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/4 dill relish
- 2 stalks of celery diced
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper diced
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 small red onion diced
- 1 tbsp salt free seasoning Mrs Dash or generic
- Parsley flakes optional
- Paprika optional
- Boil the pasta until al dente', then drain.
- Dice, or crumble the boiled eggs, then set to the side.
- Grab a large bowl, then add in the mayonnaise, dijion, and relish.
- Mix, until well combined.
- Next add in the diced peppers, onions, celery, chicken, and eggs.
- Fold the ingredients.
- Now add in the pasta, and fold.
- Once everything is well combined, transfer the chicken macaroni salad to a refrigerator safe dish, and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator, and sprinkle parsley flakes and paprika on top (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!