How to make delicious oven baked spicy BBQ shrimp, AND how to remove the stubborn BBQ stains!
This post has been sponsored by Tide PODS® . All opinions are mine.
Everyone knows how much I love BBQ! BBQ Chicken, ribs, turkey wings…You name it, and I’ve probably shared a recipe for it. Surprisingly, in this post I will be sharing my first seafood BBQ recipe. I will be showing you how I make my Spicy BBQ Shrimp!
This shrimp is really easy to make, and it takes very little time! I use peeled & deveined Jumbo shrimp for this recipe, but if you’d like, you can use smaller shrimp. The shrimp is generously drizzled with olive oil & hot sauce, and seasoned with creole seasoning. It is then baked to perfection, then tossed in a spicy BBQ sauce. I’m telling you, it is simply ah-mazing!
As amazing as this recipe is, it’s also on the messy side(like most BBQ recipes). I don’t know what my issue is, but every time that I make or eat BBQ, I make a mess. I’m talking about stains on my clothes, and darn near everything else. I remove stubborn BBQ stains by using Tide PODS®.
I kid you not, they’re like magic! I’ve been using Tide PODS® for several years now, and I always have amazing results. Must admit, when I first used them, I was a tad bit nervous because of the size. However, those tiny little pods get the job done! My laundry always comes out stain & odor free! If you love BBQ as much as I do, but HATE dealing with stains, I highly suggest you give Tide PODS® a try. You can purchase them from your local Target ( www.target.com), or Walmart ( www.walmart.com)!
To learn more about Tide PODS®, visit here: https://tide.com/en-us
Now who’s ready to make some Spicy BBQ Shrimp?
Spicy BBQ Shrimp
- Preheat the oven on 375 F.
- Place the shrimp in a large bowl, then drizzle in the olive oil.
- Sprinkle in the Creole seasoning, and add in 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Toss the shrimp, and make sure it is well coated.
- Line the shrimp on a foil lined sheet pan.
- Leave the shrimp uncovered, and bake for about 7 minutes.
- Remove the shrimp from the oven, and set to the side.
- In a large bowl combine the BBQ sauce, liquid smoke, lemon zest, garlic, and 2 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Mix until well combined, then toss in the shrimp.
- Toss the shrimp in the BBQ sauce, until well coated.
- Line the BBQ shrimp on the sheet pan.
- Place the shrimp in the oven, uncovered, on low broil.
- Broil until the sauce is nice & sticky.
- Place the shrimp on a serving plate, and sprinkle the red pepper flakes & parsley flakes on top.
- Serve and enjoy!