Delicious creamy macaroni salad, deviled egg style! You’re gonna love this one!
Hey friends! I have yet another macaroni salad recipe for you to enjoy. Since so many of you liked my seafood macaroni salad, and my classic macaroni salad, I decided to share another one of my favorites. I’ll be showing you how to make a delicious deviled egg macaroni salad!
This recipe is super easy. As a a matter of fact, I think this deviled egg macaroni salad is one of my easiest pasta salads to date. You only need a few ingredients to make this delicious pasta salad, and you’re good to go!
For this recipe you only need some elbow macaroni, mayonnaise, relish ( sweet & dill), some simple seasonings, and lot’s of hard boiled eggs. Yup- this macaroni salad is packed with eggs! Seriously it’s the bomb!
Save and share this PIN in Pinterest
Be sure to print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list!
Deviled Egg Macaroni Salad
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 4 stalks celery diced
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish or hamburger relish
- 1/2 cup sweet relish
- 1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt or regular salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 7 hard boiled eggs 5 eggs crumbles & 2 eggs cut in halves
- Boil the elbow macaroni pasta until al dente
- Once the pasta is done, strain, the put the pasta back in the pot, and let cool.
- Add the eggs, mayonnaise, relish, mustard, celery, onions, seasoning salt & pepper.
- Stir the ingredients until well combined, then add in the elbow macaroni.
- Fold the ingredients until well combined, then add everything into a refrigerator safe bowl, and cover.
- Place in the refrigerator and let chill for about 2 hours.
- Add egg halves on top, and sprinkle the parsley flakes on top eggs and macaroni salad.
- Serve & enjoy!