Make this delicious Cilantro Ranch Pasta Salad for your next gathering, and watch the compliments pour in!
An Easy and Delicious Cilantro Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe!
I just love an easy pasta salad recipe. One of my favorite pasta salad recipe would have to be my cold chicken macaroni salad, but lately I’ve been digging this Cilantro Ranch Pasta Salad.
This creamy pasta salad recipe is full of flavor. It has corn, tomatoes, black beans, onions, and even avocado!
While you’re here, check out some of my other pasta salad recipes!
This pasta salad is best when served cold, and can be served as a main or a side dish!
Try making this Cilantro Ranch Pasta Salad for yourself, and tell me what you think below!
Cilantro Ranch Pasta Salad
- 16 oz box of penne cooked
- 2 Cooked Chicken breast chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 8 oz of pepper jack cheese cut into small cubes
- 1/2 medium sized yellow onion diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Avocados sliced and cut into cubes
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- 1 small lime
- Combine the cilantro with the ranch dressing, and mix.
- Combine all ingredients into a large bowl and toss until well combined.
- Let chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!