My Easy Texas Caviar recipe turned into a delicious crowd pleasing macaroni salad.
A Simple and Flavorful Texas Caviar Macaroni Salad Recipe!
I recently shared a recipe for delicious Easy Texas Caviar, which I love. The recipe includes, black-eyed peas, onions, tomatoes, and more.
In this recipe, were are taking the same Easy Texas Caviar, and we are turning it into an amazing macaroni salad!
This salad is perfect year round, but makes a perfect side dish during the holidays, and for potlucks!
While you’re here, check out some of my other pasta salad recipes!
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list, and find me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more recipes!
Texas Caviar Macaroni Salad
- 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked & drained
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 15 oz canned black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 large jalapeños diced and seeds removed
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the mayonnaise & Italian dressing in a large bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Add in the vegetables, and pasta.
- Fold until everything is well combined.
- Put the Texas Caviar macaroni salad in a refrigerator safe container, and cover.
- Let chill for a minimum of two hours.
- Serve & enjoy!