My Easy Texas Caviar recipe turned into a delicious crowd pleasing macaroni salad.
I recently shared a recipe for delicious Easy Texas Caviar, which I love. The recipe includes, black-eyed peas, onions, tomatoes, and more.
In this recipe, were are taking the same Easy Texas Caviar, and we are turning it into a amazing macaroni salad!
This salad is perfect year round, but makes a perfect side dish during the holidays, and for potlucks!
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list!
Texas Caviar Macaroni Salad
- 16 oz elbow macaroni cooked & drained
- 1 large red onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 15 oz canned black eyed peas drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz canned corn kernels drained and rinsed
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 2 large jalapeños diced and seeds removed
- 1 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine the mayonnaise & Italian dressing in a large bowl, and mix until well combined.
- Add in the vegetables, and pasta.
- Fold until everything is well combined.
- Put the Texas Caviar macaroni salad in a refrigerator safe container, and cover.
- Let chill for a minimum of two hours.
- Serve & enjoy!