This easy recipe makes for the perfect backyard bbq or quick party salad. A Summertime favorite!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
- 2 cups of cooked macaroni
- 1 cup of mayo
- 1/4 cup of diced carrots
- 1/4 cup of diced green onions
- 2 tbs of sweet or dill relish depends on you
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 3 boiled eggs diced
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 tbsp of seasoning salt
- Add all ingredients in a large mixing mixing bowl.
- Gently stir everything throughout and let chill at least one hour before serving.