Creamy pasta salad seasoned with ranch seasoning, and loaded with dill pickles & mozzarella cheese!
Hey cousins! If you follow me on Instagram, you’ve probably noticed that the RosaMae Seasonings Team, and I have been at several events this past spring. One of the many events that we’ve attending was the Washington’s States Spring Fair. At the fair I was surrounded by cotton candy, burgers, candied apples, and more. One of the fair foods that I took a major liking to was the pizza. Cousin’s I’m not just talking about your every day pizza. I’m talking about Pickle Pizza!
I know that y’all probably think that I’m crazy, but yes. I fell in love with the pickle pizza. The pickle pizza at the fair had a ranch alfredo sauce instead of the regular red sauce. It was loaded with cheese, pickles, and sprinkled with dill. It was sooo good!
I’ve been craving the pizza ever since, and I can’t seem to find a pizza place that makes the pizza.
The other day I was craving a pasta salad. I quickly decided to make a pasta salad inspired by my new favorite pizza, and that’s how I came up with this idea!
This dill pickle & ranch pasta salad definitely did it for me! If you’re a pickle, and ranch lover this recipe is for you!!!
Check out my video tutorial for my dill pickle & ranch pasta salad
Dill Pickle & Ranch Pasta Salad
- 3 cups elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 0.75 oz package of ranch seasoning mix
- 3 tbsp dill pickle juice
- 2 large pickles chopped
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion chopped
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 2 tsp dill
- 2 tsp paprika
- Cook the elbow macaroni until it's nice, and firm. Once done drain the pasta, and set it to the side.
- Combine the mayonnaise, ranch seasoning mix, 1 tsp of dill, and pickle juice into a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Next, add in the pickles, onions, and mozzarella. Fold the ingredients.
- Add in the elbox macaroni, and mix it in with the other ingredients.
- Refrigerate the pasta salad until it nice and cold.
- Transfer the salad into your serving dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining dill, and paprika on top of the pasta salad.
- Serve & enjoy!