Cold creamy spaghetti pasta salad packed with flavorful fresh vegetables, cheese, and olives & made without mayo!
An Easy Creamy Spaghetti Pasta Salad Recipe!
Easy creamy spaghetti pasta salad that you can make for picnics, potlucks, lunch, or dinner. Well, that’s what I’m going to show you how to make in this post. We’re making a creamy cold spaghetti pasta salad that can be prepared in less that 20 minutes. This easy cold spaghetti salad recipe includes crunchy bell peppers, onions, zucchini, and even fresh basil!
This spaghetti is made without mayo! Instead of using mayo, I use fat free greek yogurt. I also use a zesty Italian dressing, which adds a ton of flavor.
I also used smoked sun dried tomatoes in this creamy spaghetti pasta salad. If your local store does not carry the tomatoes that I used, feel free to use regular sun dried tomatoes. You can use regular tomatoes if you choose.
While you’re here, check out some of my other pasta recipes!
This is a vegetarian pasta salad, however you can add protein if you’d like. You can make your spaghetti salad with shrimp, or maybe you’d like to make your spaghetti salad with pepperoni. It’s up to you!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list for more recipes! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube!
Check out my video tutorial on how to make this easy cold spaghetti pasta salad!
Creamy Spaghetti Pasta Salad
- 16 oz spaghetti
- 1 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 8 oz Italian dressing
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 4 large basil leaves chopped
- 1 small zucchini chopped
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup white mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup smoked sun dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 8 oz cheddar cheese cubed
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper for taste
- Parsley flakes
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Cook the pasta until it's al dente', then drain.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the greek yogurt, and Italian dressing. Mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning, and add in the minced garlic.
- Mix the ingredients until everything is well incorporated.
- Next add in the basil, mushrooms, onions, zucchini, tomatoes, olives, and cheese.
- Now add in the spaghetti, and fold all the ingredients.
- Do a taste test, and if needed add salt & pepper.
- Transfer the spaghetti salad to your serving dish or bowl.
- Sprinkle parsley & red pepper flakes on top( optional)
- If needed let chill in the refrigerator.
- Serve and enjoy!!