Oven baked corn on the cob drizzled with a delicious honey butter! One of my all time favorite corn on the cob recipes!
A Simple Sweet and Savory Oven Baked Corn on the Cob Recipe!
I love corn on the cob, but if you were around me during the summer you’d know that. I swear I had grilled corn everyday! ( LOL!). Well summer is over, so now it’s time to play around with my other corn on the cob recipes. When it comes to cooking corn on the cob, there are so many ways. One of my favorites would have to be oven baked corn on the cob! I like to use fresh corn on the cob, when I make this corn in the oven, but frozen corn on the cob works as well!
So for my oven baked corn on the cob recipe, I start off with fresh ears of corn. I remove the husk & corn silk, then I rinse the corn thoroughly.
Once the corn is prepared how I like it, I simply toss the corn on the cob into my bake dish or roaster – FYI there is no boiling corn, nor do you have to microwave corn on the cob prior to baking!
Next I make a easy honey butter. The butter is melted, then drizzled all over the corn on the cobs. The corn is covered then roasted in the oven, uncovered… Side note: this is the best damn oven roasted corn recipe y’all!
The outcome is AMAZING!!
I plan on uploading more corn on the cob & other corn recipes. Let me know if there are any in particular that you’d like to see.
While you’re here, check out my other current corn recipes!
Be sure to PIN this recipe, on Pinterest!
Print this recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list, and be sure to follow me on Facebook!
Oven Baked Corn On The Cob
- 6 - 8 ears of fresh corn husk & silk removed, then cut in halves
- 1 stick 8 tbsp of salted butter
- 1/4 cup pure honey
- 1 tsp creole seasoning or regular salt if you're unable to find creole seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- * Non-sticking Spray
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Spray the bake pan / roaster with non stick spray, then add in the corn on the cobs, then set aside.
- Next, grab a medium microwave safe bowl and add in the butter, honey, creole seasoning, and parsley flakes.
- Place the bowl in the microwave, and zap for 45 seconds.
- Remove the bowl, and stir until all the butter is melted.
- Drizzle the butter all over the corn on the cobs.
- Place the corn in the oven, uncovered, and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, move the corn around, then put back it the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the oven.
- Let cool.
- Serve and enjoy.