How to make the BEST damn oven baked bbq pork or beef ribs! ( Get ready to print your new favorite rib recipe!!!)
Check out this Best Oven Baked BBQ Ribs Recipe!
Who doesn’t like soulful oven baked bbq ribs?! I absolutely love them, and I just happen to have the best recipe for southern style oven baked ribs that are simply to die for. I have recently been playing around in the kitchen, while hosting a few get togethers, and hunny- I came up with an amazing wet rub! I still like to use my dry barbecue rub occasionally, but I am currently stuck on this recipe. Like seriously- Every time that I make ribs with this wet rub, people go crazy! As mentioned on my instagram, someone actually asked me if I put “crack” in wet rub, because they said that the ribs were addicting!! LOL. I assure you, these ribs are crack-free, but be warned… Once you try this recipe, YOU will be addicted too!
While you’re here, check out some of my other rib recipes!
Print the recipe below and subscribe to my mailing list for more recipes! Follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube!
Watch me make these amazing ribs!
Best Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- 6 lbs St. Louis Style Ribs membrane removed
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp hickory liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika can use sweet or regular paprika as well
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar dark or light
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Drizzle the oil all over the ribs( front & back)!
- Sprinkle on all the seasonings & spices.
- Next, drizzle the liquid smoke and vinegar.
- Brush or rub down the rub down the ribs.
- Cover the ribs with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and uncover.
- Brush on your favorite sauce.
- Turn the oven on broil.
- Broil the ribs until the sauce is nice and sticky.
- Remove from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!