How to make the BEST damn oven baked bbq pork or beef ribs! ( Get ready to print your new favorite rib recipe!!!)
Who doesn’t like soulful oven baked bbq ribs?! I absolutely love them, and I just happen to have the best recipe for southern style oven baked ribs that are simply to die for. I have recently been playing around in the kitchen, while hosting a few get togethers, and hunny- I came up with an amazing wet rub! I still like to use my dry barbecue rub occasionally, but I am currently stuck on this recipe. Like seriously- Every time that I make ribs with this wet rub, people go crazy! As mentioned on my instagram, someone actually asked me if I put “crack” in wet rub, because they said that the ribs were addicting!! LOL. I assure you, these ribs are crack-free, but be warned… Once you try this recipe, YOU will be addicted too!
Watch me make these amazing ribs!
Best Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- 6 lbs St. Louis Style Ribs membrane removed
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp hickory liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 2 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp dry mustard
- 2 tbsp smoked paprika can use sweet or regular paprika as well
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup brown sugar dark or light
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Drizzle the oil all over the ribs( front & back)!
- Sprinkle on all the seasonings & spices.
- Next, drizzle the liquid smoke and vinegar.
- Brush or rub down the rub down the ribs.
- Cover the ribs with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove the ribs from the oven, and uncover.
- Brush on your favorite sauce.
- Turn the oven on broil.
- Broil the ribs until the sauce is nice and sticky.
- Remove from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!