Easy 7 day vegetable soup diet for quick weight loss!
Hey loves! As many of you have requested, I am back with another weight loss / diet recipe. This time around we will be making the famous vegetable soup diet! This diet recipe is just like the cabbage soup detox diet. However, we use different ingredients. This 7 day soup diet is packed with broccoli, cauliflower, yummy bell green peppers, sweet red bell peppers, onions, carrots, and more!
This Vegetable Soup Diet is Low Sodium, Low Carb, and Low Sugar
Since this is a vegetable soup, I like to use low sodium broth (although regular vegetable broth will work as well!). You can indeed use chicken broth if you’d prefer.
Again, this 7 day weight loss soup diet is just like the cabbage soup diet. The soup its self is like a low glycemic diet. It’s low in sugar & carbs.
Keep in mind that this soup diet is not meant to last longer than 7 days.
Share this PIN on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list and YouTube channel… It’s free!!
Vegetable Soup Diet Recipe
- 8 cups low sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 medium zucchini sliced
- 1 large red onion diced
- 2 14.5 oz canned diced tomatoes, in juice
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large carrots peeled & diced
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves fresh or dry
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- In a large pot drizzle in the olive oil, and turn the heat to medium
- Once the oil is nice & hot, add in the onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the garlic, and cook for about 1 more minute.
- Add in the carrots, and bell peppers. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Now add in the tomato paste, and pour in the tomatoes with juice, and broth.
- Stir the ingredients, then add in the bay leaves and seasonings.
- Simmer for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Toss in the broccoli , cauliflower, and zucchini.
- Simmer until tender.
- Fish out the bay leaves.
- Serve & enjoy!