Easy Hamburger Soup made with minimal ingredients!
Hey cousins! Yesterday I had to clean out my freezer, and usually that means that I cook a poor mans dish. Yesterday that dish was my hamburger soup. I simply used some ground beef, and mixed vegetables that needed to hurry up and get out of my freezer. I seasoned it with my Rosamae Seasonings Oxtail Seasoning, and I also tossed in some canned fire-roasted tomatoes. Check out the recipe below!
Don’t forget to share this recipe on Pinterest & subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube!
- Add the ground beef in a large pot, and brown it over medium heat.
- Drain the fat from the pan, then sprinkle in the Rosamae Seasonings Oxtail Seasoning.
- Stir, then add in the tomatoes, mixed vegetables, and broth. Next turn the heat up to high.
- When the broth starts to boil, add in the pasta and stir. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Let everything cook for about 10 minutes, and stir occasionally.
- Turn the heat off, and let sit for 10 minutes while covered.
- Serve and enjoy!