Learn how to make riced cauliflower! This light & fluffy low carb side dish can easily replace white or brown rice!
Riced cauliflower is pretty hot right now. Everyone has been requesting a tutorial on it. Some of you want to know how to make cauliflower fried rice, others want a lime cilantro cauliflower rice. Well I have good news for ya. This cauliflower rice recipe will cover both. I’m going to show you how to make basic riced cauliflower.
First off, you’ll need some fresh cauliflower!
Take the fresh cauliflower, and make sure it’s nice and clean!
Toss the cauliflower into a food processor.
Pulse the cauliflower until it’s nice & fine just like so… No food processor? Mince the cauliflower with a knife.
Now you need to strain the cauliflower!
Squeeze out all the water. No need for it.
Next, drizzle in a little vegetable oil, and warm it up over medium heat. Add the cauliflower rice into the pan and sprinkle in your seasonings (I sprinkled in extra seasoning to make cilantro lime cauliflower rice!) cook for about 5-7 minutes.
The outcome… Deliciously seasoned cilantro and lime cauliflower rice!
Want to print out the cauliflower rice recipe? Scroll down! Also, don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
How To Make Riced Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower stems removed and florets cut
- 1-2 tablespoon of oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- garnish with chopped parsley
- In two to three batches, pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it’s a rice consistency.
- Set aside.
- In a large pan, over medium high heat oil
- Add in cauliflower, sprinkle in seasonings and stir often for 5-7 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Serve & enjoy!