Crab & bacon louie made with crisp romaine, green onions, avocado, and more!
I’ve been getting a few request for fresh salad recipes. I enjoy salads, and LOVE sharing my recipes for them. In this post, I’m going to share a quick & easy recipe for my version of Crab & Bacon Louie Salad
This recipe is fairly easy, and only takes about 15 minutes to whip together. You can serve it with or without your preferred dressing.
Check out the ingredients below!
Crab & Bacon Louie Salad Recipe
- 1 lb crab meat real or imitation
- 1 jumbo romaine heart clean & chopped
- 1 large carrot cleaned and thinly sliced
- 3 boiled eggs diced
- 3 roma tomatoes diced
- 5 green onions chopped
- 1 large avocados diced
- 1 large lemon sliced into wedges
- 1/2 pound bacon fried & crumbles
- Make sure that all your vegetables are clean.
- You can serve that salad tossed with lemon wedges on the side, or separated as shown in the pictures!
- Serve with your favorite dressing, or without.