Easy crab legs recipe made in the oven, and brushed with olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning.
I’ve gotten a lot of requests for crab legs recipes. Therefore, in this post I will be sharing an easy crab legs recipe with you! This recipe will be perfect for any occasion, but I love making it during the holidays ( especially for Christmas & Easter!)
FYI you can use dungeness crab, snow crab, and even king crab legs for this recipe! By the way – If you’re a crab lover, make sure that you check out my crab cake recipe! It’s amazing!
I hope you all give this crab legs recipe a try. Be sure to let me know if you want more seafood recipes down below in this comment sections!
Watch how I made these amazing Snow Crab Legs in the oven, and don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
- 2 lbs snow crab legs, scrubbed clean
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1½ tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- Preheat the oven on 400 F.
- Place the crab legs into a 9x13 bake dish.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic, and cajun seasoning in a bowl. Mix until well incorporated.
- Divide the oil mixture into two bowls, and set one of the bowls to the side.
- Brush the oil mixture on to the crab legs, then cover the bake dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake the crab legs in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with more of the oil mixture.
- Cover the crab legs with the foil, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove the crab legs from the oven, then brush with the oil mixture that we set to the side.
- Serve and enjoy!