How to make the BEST Coleslaw!
Hi friends! I’ve said time and time again, that I am NOT a Coleslaw fan- BUT that was until I made THIS coleslaw!!! Honey let me tell you that I am a changed woman( not really, but this stuff is really good!). This coleslaw recipe is super easy to make, and it is way better than any restaurant’s version.
This coleslaw can be made in less that 5 minutes, and is the perfect side dish for any cookout.
Watch how I made it
The Best Coleslaw Recipe
- 4 cups shredded green cabbage
- 3 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/2 cup Miracle Whip or mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Combine the Miracle Whip, Dijon Mustard, milk, vinegar, and sugar in a bowl, and whisk until everything is well combined.
- Toss in the vegetables, and fold in.
- Refrigerate the Coleslaw until it's nice and cold.