No one want to bake in while it’s hot outside! When I’m craving for a delicious dessert, but don’t want to turn on my oven, I always go for Fruit Ambrosia. This recipe is super easy, and can be made in less than 2 minutes! The recipe is to the right. Enjoy!
Fruit Ambrosia Recipe
- 1 large can mandarin oranges
- 1 large can mixed fruit cocktail
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1 8 oz tub whipped topping
- Drain liquid from cans before putting fruit in mixing bowl.
- Pour mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, and raisins into mixing bowl.
- Add whipped topping to fruit and mix until combined.
- Pour fruit ambrosia into a container and cover.
- Chillin refrigerator for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Top with extra whipped topping or some whipped cream (optional).
- Serve and enjoy!