Non alcoholic fruit punch made with a few frozen concentrates, and a secret ingredient that makes this party fruit punch recipe a crowd pleaser!
When I was younger I would always go to Bible Study with my Auntie Nay. Must admit, when I was a child I would want to go only because I knew there would be plenty of fruit punch served. I could never get enough of the stuff, and the ladies at my aunts church always has the best punch recipes. One lady in particular made the best simple fruit punch ever, and I kid you not – it was the BOMB!!
One day I decided to watch the lady prepare the punch( I was such a nosey child!), and I couldn’t believe how simple her recipe was. Her recipe wasn’t a fresh fruit punch recipe. She didn’t made her fruit punch with sherbet, nor did she make her fruit punch with Sprite.
She used a combination of frozen concentrates, water, and get this….. A package of lime gelatin!!! Seriously, I couldn’t believe it, lime gelatin was her secret ingredient!
There’s something about the gelatin that changes the texture of the fruit punch, and adds more flavor.
The fruit punch does thicken with time, since there’s gelatin in it. So make it about 1-2 hours before serving!
Share this simple fruit punch recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe below, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list!
Simple Fruit Punch Recipe
- 12 oz frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 12 oz frozen apple juice concentrate
- 12 oz frozen fruit punch juice concentrate
- 3 oz package of lime gelatin
- 12 cups cold water
- Combine the fruit concentrates in a large bowl or pitcher.
- Mash the concentrate (this makes it easier for mixing)
- Pour in the ice water, and mix until all the concentrate dissolves.
- Once everything is well mixed, sprinkle in the lime concentrate.
- Pour the simple fruit punch in a large punch bowl, or pitchers with ice.
- Serve and enjoy within 2 hours of making!