Pink lemonade made with moscato, and fresh lemon juice. Lemonade has never been this damn delicious!
By now you can tell that I’m a lemonade lover. I’ve shared my Pineapple Mango Lemonade recipe, and even a strawberry lemonade recipe. This time around I’m back with a highly requested recipe… An ADULT Lemonade!
I’m going to share my famous ( famous to all of my family & friends anyway) Pink Moscato Lemonade!
This lemonade recipe is made with fresh juicy lemons, and lots of moscato… Let me say that again- LOTS of pink moscato! So be careful when you’re drinking this pink moscato lemonade. It tastes so good, that you will want more and more. You’ll totally forget that there’s wine in there, and the next thing you know you’re tipsy. It happens to me all the darn time. I can never have just one glass.
Don’t forget to PIN this recipe on Pinterest, and follow me on Facebook!
Check out my video tutorial
Pink Moscato Lemonade
- 1 bottle pink moscato
- 5-6 large lemons
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup water
- Wash all the lemons, the cut off the tops.
- Juice the lemons, and you should have about 1 cup of fresh lemon juice.
- Make sure that you remove all the seeds.
- Now pour one cup of water into a medium sized pan, and bring to a low boil.
- Add in one cup of sugar, and whisk until the sugar dissolves. Remove from the heat, and let cool.
- Pour the lemon juice, moscato, and simple syrup into a large picture and stir until well combined. Set to the side.
- Add ice and lemon slices ( lemon slices are optional!) into your serving pitcher.
- Pour the pink moscato lemonade over the ice.
- Serve and enjoy!