Easy strawberry pink moscato cake topped with fresh chocolate covered strawberries infused with pink moscato wine!
I’ve been noticing that a lot of my readers love wine, AND cake! I have one subscriber in particular, Mr. Charles Green, that has requested that I made a wine cake! Mr. Green made sure that I got the request! My dear friend made sure that he asked during one of my LIVE videos on Instagram. He reminded me via a DM, and to make sure that I didn’t forget again, he commented on my Facebook page as well! How could I NOT answer his request?! LOL!!
Well in this post, I will be sharing a very easy recipe for a strawberry pink moscato cake! If you’ve been following me for a couple of years now, you may remember that I did pink moscato cupcakes a while back that so many of you loved. This recipe is very similar.
This recipe contains moscato, which IS wine. If you’re not a drinker, this recipe is NOT for you. Please be sure to try some of my other cake recipes. Perhaps my strawberry shortcake cheesecake!
More delicious dessert recipes you don’t want to miss:
Don’t forget to pin this recipe on Pinterest, and share on your Facebook as well!
Check out my video tutorial for this easy pink moscato strawberry cake. Are you subscribed to I Heart Recipes on YouTube? Make sure to click subscribe and catch all my recipe uploads!
Strawberry Pink Moscato Cake
You will also need
- 1 1/2 lb fresh strawberries
- 10 oz candy melts
- 2/3 cup pink moscato
- strawberry infusers
- Sprinkle the cake mix into a large mixing bowl, then whisk until lump free.
- Add in the oil, eggs, and moscato. Then mix until the batter is nice and smooth.
- Next spray two 9 inch cake pans with baking spray, OR lightly grease and flour them.
- Pour the cake batter into each pan evenly.
- Bake the cakes on 350 F for 30-40 minutes (depending on YOUR oven).
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and let sit in the pans for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- While the cakes are cooling make the frosting.
- Combine the butter, sugar, moscato, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, and mix until cream. Set to the side.
- Now melt down the candy melts, and coat the strawberries. Also infuse with the moscato (watch my video tutorial!).
- Once the cakes are cool, frost them, and place the strawberries on top.
- Let the cake sit for at least 20 minutes before serving.