White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake with a Graham Cracker Crust
Whenever I ask my followers on Facebook, what their favorite desserts are I always get a large response for cheesecake. I promised myself that when the holidays came around, I would treat my babies to not just one but TWO Cheesecakes! If you missed out, a few days ago I shared a recipe for Sweet Potato Cheesecake, so definitely check it out! Anywho. In this post I’m going to share a recipe for my White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake.
This cheesecake is extremely easy to make. Believe it or not, you don’t need a whole lot of ingredients for this dessert. I think the hardest part of this recipe, is waiting. After you bake the cheesecake you will have to wait a minimum of 4 hours before you can enjoy it. The waiting period, is crucial. If you don’t wait, the cheesecake will not be as firm as you’d want it. So again, don’t skip the waiting period. You’ve been warned! 😛
As many of you know, I am a canned good and frozen food fan. With that being said, I am using canned cranberry sauce for this recipe. If you want to use a different cranberry sauce, go on and use it.
So with all that being said, lets get to the recipe!
White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust
Cranberry topping (optional)
- 14 oz canned Whole Berry Cranberry sauce
- 3 tbsp sugar
- Back the Graham Cracker Crust for 5-7 minutes on 350 F, then remove and let it cool.
- In a large bowl add the softened cream cheese, and whip it up with your handheld mixer until its nice and fluffy.
- Next pour in 2/3 cup granulated sugar, and add in 2 eggs. Mix, until well incorporated.
- Now add in 2/3 cup sour cream, and 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, and mix.
- Sprinkle in the white chocolate chips, then fold in.
- Set the cream cheese mixture to the side, and grab a medium sized bowl.
- In the medium sized bowl, add in 14 oz of cranberry sauce, and 2 tbsp of granulated sugar. Mix well.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the graham cracker crust.
- Next Spoon out the cranberry sauce mixture into the cheesecake, then make swirls using a knife or other kitchen utensil.
- Bake the cheesecake on 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
- When you remove the cheesecake from the oven, the outer part will be firm, but the middle will still be a bit jiggly!
- Let the Cheesecake cool, until it's at room temperature, then cover it, and place it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours.
- If you want a topping for your cheesecake mix 14 oz canned WHOLE berry Cranberry sauce and 3 tbsp of granulated sugar in a bowl, and spoon it all over the cheesecake slice.
- Serve and ENJOY!