How to make homemade No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake made with jello, sweetened condensed milk, and a few other ingredients!Table of Contents
A Simple No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Recipe!
Hey folks! I don’t know what it is about the summer, but I’m always craving lemon desserts. One of my favorite lemon desserts would have to be a no-bake lemon cheesecake.
Whenever I make my semi homemade no-bake lemon cheesecake, I keep it simple. I use a few simple ingredients, and I cheat by using a store bought graham cracker crust.
My no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe consists of lemon Jello( plus hot water), sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, a dash of vanilla, and cream cheese. I simply mix everything until it’s nice and creamy, then pour the no-bake lemon cheesecake filling into the graham cracker crust.
While you’re here, check out some of my other no-bake recipes!
Once the filling is in the crust, I smooth everything out, then I cover the cheesecake. My next step is to refrigerate it, for a minimum of 4 hours. Once done, I simply serve & enjoy!
Again, this cheesecake is super easy to whip up. Be sure to check out my video tutorial below for a demonstration! Print the recipe and follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube for more recipes!
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 8 oz cream cheese softened & at room temperature
- 3 oz lemon gelatin
- 1 cup HOT water
- 6 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 store bought graham cracker crust
- Place the cream cheese in a large bowl, and whip it up until it's nice & fluffy.
- Next add in the sweetened condensed milk, and mix until well combined.
- Sprinkle in the lemon gelatin, then pour in the hot water.
- Add in the lemon juice, and the vanilla extract.
- Mix everything until it's nice and creamy, then pour the no bake lemon cheesecake filling into the graham cracker crust.
- Cover the cheesecake, and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Serve & enjoy!
Leave a Comment