A creamy strawberry ice cream and lemonade-based pie made with a delicious graham cracker crust.
Hey cousins! In this post I’m sharing a delicious ice cream pie that you can enjoy all summer (actually all year round!). This pie is pretty simple to make. The hardest part is waiting for it to settle. Let’s get to it!
How to Make Strawberry Lemonade Dream Pie
1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup sugar
6 tbsp unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
1 qt strawberry ice cream
8 oz pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
Whipped cream topping
1 ½ cup heavy whipping cream
¾ cup powdered sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon zest
How to store leftovers
If you have any leftovers, be sure to freeze the pie! You can cut the pie into individual slices, and store them in freezer-safe containers.
More desserts to try
Print my Strawberry Lemonade Dream Pie recipe below!
Strawberry Lemonade Dream Pie
Graham Cracker Crust
Whipped cream topping
- Lemon zest
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine the ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Spray the pie pan with the baking spray.
- Press half the graham cracker crust into the pie dish.
- Press the remaining crust up along the sides.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Remove the strawberry ice cream from the freezer and let it thaw for 20 minutes to soften it.
- In a large bowl, combine the pink lemonade, ice cream, and Cool Whip.
- Whisk everything until combined and no ice cream lumps appear.
- Once the mixture is smooth, pour it into the pie shell and spread it evenly.
- Place into the freezer overnight.
Whipped Cream Directions
- Using a large bowl, place the bowl into the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bowl after 10 minutes and add the 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and lemon zest.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the ingredients together until stiff peaks form. About 10 minutes Scoop half of the whipped cream into the piping bag.
- Spread the rest of the whipped cream onto the top of the pie and spread evenly. Pipe dollops around the edge of the pie and garnish with lemon zest and wedges.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Serve, and enjoy!