I can not tell you how many times, people have been asking for a cheesecake recipes. It’s definitely been requested more than any other dessert recipe to date. With the weather changing, I decided to not just share a cheesecake recipe, but a no bake cheesecake recipe (you can thank me later).
I wanted to start of with a pretty simply cheesecake. I wanted to make something that everyone would like. Since I’ve never came across on person that disliked Oreos, I decided to share a recipe for a No Bake Oreo Cheesecake.
This recipe was beyond easy. The hardest part, was letting the cheesecake refrigerate for 4-6 hours. I used very few ingredients for this cake, and a lot of the name brand items ( even the oreos) can be replaced with generic brands!
Give this recipe a try, and tell me what you think!
No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
- 10-12 chocolate creme cookies Oreo brand or generic
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 2 8 oz bricks regular cream cheese softened
- 1 8 oz tub of whipped topping Cool Whip or generic
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
For Oreo Cookie Crust:
- Crush up Oreo cookies in food processor until fine.
- Add 3 tbsp of melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Add cookie mixture into cake pan and evenly spread out until the bottom of the cake pan is covered.
- Freeze cookie crust for about 15 minutes (or until firm).
For Cheesecake Filling:
- Whip cream cheese with hand mixer until creamy.
- Add tub of whipped topping to cheesecake mixture and mix until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and sugar and mix until combined.
- Add 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin with 2 tablespoons of hot water and mix until gelatin is dissolved. Add mixture to cheesecake mixture and combine with hand mixer.
- Roughly chop remaining Oreo cookies and fold into cheesecake mixture.
To finish Cheesecake:
- Take cookie crust out of the freezer.
- Spray the sides of the cake pan with non-stick spray or line with parchment paper (to avoid the sides of the cheesecake sticking to the pan!)
- Pour cheesecake filling into the cake pan and spread out evenly.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!