Hey guys and gals. Last week on YouTube, I shared a bunch of sweet treats for the kids to enjoys. In this post, I want to continue with a sweet treat that the whole family will enjoy! In this post I’m sharing a recipe for a No Bake Butterfinger Pie.
This super creamy pie is in the cheesecake family, since we do use a fair amount of cream cheese. It’s topped with Crumbled Butterfinger bar pieces, and it has a yummy graham cracker crust. I make my graham cracker crust from scratch, and I will provide the recipe down below, but you can buy a store bought graham cracker crust if you choose.
This graham cracker crust can be used for any pie that calls for graham cracker crust
Now back to the No Bake Butterfinger Pie. I think you will be quite surprised on just how easy this pie is to make. For best results, I recommend following the exact recipe, and instructions given below. Be sure to watch my video tutorial for this pie, and leave any questions and comments that you many have down below 🙂
No-Bake Butterfinger Pie
- 6 Regular sized Butterfinger candy bars
- 8 ounces of cream cheese at room temperature
- 12 ounces of Cool Whip
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp graham cracker crumbs
- 9 " inch graham cracker pie crust
- Chocolate Syrup optional
- Crush 4 of the Butterfinger bars, and set to the side.
- In large bowl, and the cream cheese, and mix with a hand held mixer until it's nice and fluffy.
- Add the Cool Whip along with the cream cheese, and 2 tbsp of sugar. Mix the ingredients with the hand held mixer, until well combined.
- Sprinkle in the crushed Butterfinger bars, and fold in using a spatula.
- Spoon out the mixture into the graham cracker pie crust, and even it out.
- Crush the remaining Butterfinger bars, then sprinkle on top of the pie along with 1 tbsp of graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover the pie, then place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Slice the pie, drizzle a little bit of chocolate syrup on each slice, and enjoy!