Easy banana no bake energy bites made with peanut butter, oats, and honey. A delicious healthy snack recipe!
Looking for a quick, and easy healthy snack recipe? You’re in the right place. Try these easy banana no bake energy bites!
This delicious energy bites are made with oats, honey, bananas, and peanut butter( or you can use almond butter), and they make a perfect on the go healthy snack. Give them a try!
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list. It’s free!
Banana No Bake Energy Bites
- 1 large banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups regular oats
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- In a bowl, mash bananas, and vanilla extract.
- Mix until combined.
- Now add in the peanut butter, oats, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and shredded coconut into the bowl and mix.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper .
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Place on the parchment paper and let set in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!