Easy Moist Banana Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line your muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas. Add the sugar, and egg, and cream the ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl add the flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Sift together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients along with the wet ingredients while mixing.
- Mix until your muffin batter is smooth.
- Fill the muffin liners, then bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool before serving.