How to make homemade moist banana bread. This easy banana bread recipe will quickly become a family favorite!
It’s been a while since I’ve uploaded a quick bread recipe, and since I always seem to have ripe bananas on hand I decided to share an easy banana bread recipe. I mean, seriously, who doesn’t like homemade moist banana bread? I personally can eat it every day.
How to Make the Most Moist Banana Bread Recipe Ever
This recipe for banana bread is pretty simple, and straight to the point. You honestly can’t mess this banana bread recipe up. Just make sure that you have very ripe bananas on hand. Ripe bananas are the key. The uglier the banana the better the bread. True story!
This banana bread doesn’t have any nuts or any extra ingredients. It’s a true classic banana bread recipe. However, soon I will be sharing a chocolate banana bread recipe with you all!
Love quick breads? Try these recipes as well!
Print this recipe below, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my cookbooks! I just released a brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.
Easy Banana Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Prep a loaf pan with non stick spray or butter.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Mix in the melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Once combined, start adding in your dry ingredients.
- Pour into your prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 – 50 minutes.
- Remove the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Let the bread cool completely before cutting into.
- Serve & enjoy!