Hey guys and gals! I have couple recipes that call for a graham cracker pie crust. It’s only right that I share a recipe for it, for those who don’t want to buy a store bought Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
This recipe is super easy, and make one 9 inch pie crust.
Follow the recipe down below, and be sure to watch my video tutorial as well! XOXO
How to Make a Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- In a bowl, mix sugar and graham cracker crumbs together.
- Add melted butter. Mix until combined.
- Spray the pie tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour in the graham cracker mixture. Use your hands to mold the crust to the pie tin.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 10 minutes. Then, your pie crust is ready to use!