I HATE cranberry sauce from the can.. I can’t stand the texture, the taste, the smell, nor the look… Its like Jelly! Yuck.. I didn’t start to like cranberry sauce until someone introduced me to their homemade sauce a couple years back. You know I had to add my OWN twist to it.. from that day NO ONE in my house will eat any other Cranberry Sauce!
This Recipe is so darn easy!!!
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
This homemade cranberry sauce is way better than any canned cranberry sauce you could ever find.
- 16 oz of frozen cranberries
- 12 oz can of DOLE'S Pineapple Orange Concentrate
- 1 cup of white sugar OR splenda!
- 1/2 cup of water
- Put your Dole's Orange Pineapple Concentrate in a medium size pot. Turn your stove on medium high. Wait for the concentrate to completely melt.
- Add your cranberries.
- Add your sugar or splenda.
- Turn your heat to high. When it starts to bubble, Turn it down to MEDIUM. Make sure you constantly stir to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Cook until your cranberries fall apart or POP... Once they do, turn your heat to low, and let cook for 5 minutes
- Remove your sauce and place it into a glass bowl, make sure you cover it with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving!