This Recipe is so darn easy!!!
Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- 16 oz of frozen cranberries
- 12 oz can of DOLE'S Pineapple Orange Concentrate
- 1 cup of white sugar OR splenda!
- 1/2 cup of water
- Put your Dole's Orange Pineapple Concentrate in a medium size pot. Turn your stove on medium high. Wait for the concentrate to completely melt.
- Add your cranberries.
- Add your sugar or splenda.
- Turn your heat to high. When it starts to bubble, Turn it down to MEDIUM. Make sure you constantly stir to prevent it from sticking to the bottom.
- Cook until your cranberries fall apart or POP... Once they do, turn your heat to low, and let cook for 5 minutes
- Remove your sauce and place it into a glass bowl, make sure you cover it with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving!