Hey friend! I have another yummy Crock Pot recipe for you to enjoy! In this post we’re making Jambalaya Stew!
Jambalaya stew is not the traditional way how to make Jambalaya, but it is just as comforting. In this stew, you will find shrimp, andouille smoked sausage, chicken, rice, and vegetables.
Definitely give this recipe a try, and tell me what you think!
Jambalaya Stew Recipe
- Place the celery, carrots, and onions in the bottom of the Crock Pot.
- Next, add in the chicken and sprinkle in the cajun seasoning.
- Add in the smoked sausage, and pour in the crushed tomatoes, and chicken broth.
- Set the slow cooker on high for 6 hours.
- During the 5th hour add in the rice, and stir.
- minutes, after adding the rice, add in the shrimp. Stir in, and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve along with crackers, rolls, or cornbread!