how to make the best homemade creamy cheesy macaroni and cheese in the Crock-Pot!
Watch my video tutorial for this recipe!
YES, you CAN double this recipe. Just make sure that your slow cooker is big enough to do so .. XOXO
Best Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 3 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni pasta
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup colby cheese shredded
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 & 3/4 cup half & half
- 1 15 oz can Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese condensed soup
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika smoked or plain
- Combine the half & half with the cheddar cheese soup, and mix until it's nice and smooth.
- Next, sprinkle in the paprika and black pepper, and mix.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Top off with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Put the lid on top of the slow cooker, then set the slow cooker on low.
- Let cook for 3 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Try these recipe as well!