Delicious green bean casserole with cream of chicken, french’s fried onions, and seasoned to perfection!
Omg y’all! I have the best green bean casserole recipe to share with you all in this post! Not only is this green bean casserole super delicious, but it’s extremely easy to make as well!
This isn’t my first green bean casserole recipe that I’ve shared. I’ve actually made a green bean casserole with cheese in the past. So many of you loved that recipe, so I’m going to share one of my other favorite green bean casserole recipes.
Again, this recipe for green bean casserole is super easy. We’re taking a shortcut by using cream of chicken soup. So no worries, this is not a green bean casserole from scratch.
I like to use canned green beans for this green bean casserole, but if you’d like, you can certainly use fresh or frozen green beans.
Want more delicious side dishes? Be sure to check these recipes out as well!
Print this recipe, and don’t forget to subscribe to my mailing list! XOXO
Green Bean Casserole
- 3 14.5 oz cans of green beans, drained
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup French's fried onions
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Whisk the ingredients together.
- Next add in the green beans, garlic, and 1/2 cup of the French fried onions.
- Sprinkle in the seasonings.
- Fold the ingredients until everything is well combined.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Add in the green bean casserole mixture.
- Bake in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Remove the green bean casserole from the oven, and top with remaining fried onions.
- Place bake in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the casserole from the oven, and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy!
Try these recipes as well!