Tender juicy pork chops, seasoned and breaded to perfection!
Recently I watched one of my favorite YouTubers make a low carb pork chop dish. Being the pork chop fan that I am, I wanted to try the recipe. Sadly, I had none of the ingredients ( other than pork chops) on hand that were called for the recipe. I didn’t let that stop me, because I had pork chops on the brain! I decided to make some Crispy Baked Pork Chops. It required very little ingredients, and it went perfect with the southern baked macaroni and cheese that I prepared.
Since this recipe is quite simple and required very little – I will get straight to the recipe.
Crispy Baked Pork Chops
These crispy baked pork chops are crunchy on the outside, tender on the inside and so easy to make! Serve with your choice of sides, and it makes the perfect weeknight meal.
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the pork chops to a bowl and season with seasoning salt, ground black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Pour the eggs over the pork chops, and, using your hands, coat the pork chops well.
- Pour panko crumbs onto a large plate and season with seasoning salt, ground black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Coat all surfaces of the pork chops with the panko crumb mixture.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add the pork chops to the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place pork chops in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes and then broil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve with your choice of sides!
Leave a Reply