Tender juicy pork chops, seasoned and breaded to perfection!
Recently I watched one of my favorite YouTubers make a low carb pork chop dish. Being the pork chop fan that I am, I wanted to try the recipe. Sadly, I had none of the ingredients ( other than pork chops) on hand that were called for the recipe. I didn’t let that stop me, because I had pork chops on the brain! I decided to make some Crispy Baked Pork Chops. It required very little ingredients, and it went perfect with the southern baked macaroni and cheese that I prepared.
Since this recipe is quite simple and required very little – I will get straight to the recipe.
Crispy Baked Pork Chops
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 cup Panko crumbs
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add the pork chops to a bowl and season with seasoning salt, ground black pepper and smoked paprika.
- Pour the eggs over the pork chops, and, using your hands, coat the pork chops well.
- Pour panko crumbs onto a large plate and season with seasoning salt, ground black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Coat all surfaces of the pork chops with the panko crumb mixture.
- Spray a cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Add the pork chops to the cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Place pork chops in a preheated 350-degree oven for 20 minutes and then broil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Serve with your choice of sides!