This crowd pleasing guacamole is simply the best! It’s made with fresh ingredients, and only takes a couple minutes to make!
I love guacamole, like seriously! However, I’m not a fan of the store bought guacamole. Honey, when I have guacamole it has to be like the stuff that they serve in authentic Mexican restaurants. You know made with fresh creamy avocados, and cilantro? Yup, I LIVE for that kind of guacamole!
One of the main reasons that I don’t care for store bought guacamole is because it tastes bitter, and sometimes sour. That’s because a lot of the store bought stuff have preservatives, and / or they use way too much vinegar… ( Side note: just say no to vinegar in guacamole.. 🙁 )
So let me tell you what I put in my authentic guacamole recipe!
When it comes to MY guacamole I like to keep it simple. I don’t use any funny ingredients. I simply use hass avocados, onions, cilantro, onions, garlic, and fresh lime juice! Oh yeah, I also add a little kosher salt as well.
Serve this authentic Mexican guacamole with your chips, vegetable sticks, or your favorite Spanish dishes!
Try my easy delicious guacamole recipe, and don’t forget to Follow me on Facebook!
Easy Homemade Guacamole
- 2 to 3 large Hass Avocados chopped
- 1 medium sized red onion diced
- 2 roma tomatoes diced
- 1/4 of a bunch of cilantro leaves only - chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large fresh jalapeno seeds removed & diced
- 1 medium lime juice only
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- To get started with delicious guacamole recipe, toss all the prepared avocados into a large mixing bowl.
- Next, mash the avocados.
- Toss all the other ingredients into the bowl, and mix until everything is well incorporated.
- Transfer the guacamole into a serving dish.
- Serve & enjoy!
Be sure to try these recipes as well