I love to serve southern deviled eggs whenever I have guests over. Especially during the holidays. Everyone loves this classic deviled eggs recipe, and it’s their so easy to make!
These creamy deviled eggs consist of simple ingredients. All ingredients use can be found at you local grocery store!
I start off with hard boiled eggs. Make sure to not overcook the eggs like I did in my old YouTube video. Otherwise the yolks will turn green! LOL
Aim for the yolk to look like this! See how creamy it is? Creamy yolks are the best!
The creamy yolks are then crumbled, and mixed with mayo, dijon mustard, and relish
Look at that creamy flavorful goodness.. ( are you drooling too?!)
Now fill the egg cups, and you are good to go! How amazing do these southern deviled eggs look? I swear this is a classic deviled egg recipe that you’re going to want to add to your collection!
Before we head to the kitchen, here’s another look!
Okay! It’s time for you to try my deviled egg recipe! Also, don’t forget to PIN this recipe and Follow me on Pinterest!
Southern Deviled Eggs Recipe
These deviled eggs are super easy, creamy, and make the perfect party appetizer.
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- 1 tbsp dill relish
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- * paprika & parsley for garnishing optional
- Boil the eggs until they are hard boiled.
- Remove the shells from the eggs.
- Cut the eggs lengthwise, then scoop out the yolks, and place the yolk into a bowl.
- Smash the yolks down until they are nice and crumbly, then add in the mayonnaise and dijon mustard.
- Mix the yolk mixture, then add in the relish, and sprinkle in the garlic powder, onion powder, and ground black pepper.
- Mix the yolk mixture until it's nice and creamy, then place the mixture into a plastic sandwich OR freezer bag. Snip a the corner of the plastic bag with scissors, than set it to the side.
- Rinse the eggs under cool water, then pat dry, and place the eggs on a paper towel.
- Fill each egg cavity with the creamy yolk mixture.
- Garnish the eggs with paprika and parsley.
- Serve & enjoy!
Cedric Young says
I noticed the ingredients and portions are no longer displayed for this deviled egg recipe.
Can you add the ingredients back to this tasty treat?
Hi Cedric! I fixed it. Sorry about that!
Cedric Young says
Thank you so much for adding the ingredients back.
I am somewhat new at cooking and find your videos & recipes very easy to follow so keep up the great work!!!
HI Rosie what is the recipe for the strawberry short cake?
The recipe is here
tamika stewart says
Thanks for the great recipe. What size eggs should I buy?
Medium size eggs
Althea W says
Thank you for a great easy recipe! Love your YouTube video!
Robin Stevenson says
I don’t eat deviled eggs but needed for a catered event. My mom use to be my go to person but she passed in 2016. I discovered your website later that year. Every since then your website is my go to site. Anywho, I got rave reviews on my eggs. I actually made me a few without the relish and they were yummy!
Thanks for your simplistic recipes that deliver a powerful punch!
Glad that you found my blog! XOXO