Hi friends! Every holiday I have a thousand things to do in the kitchen. Anytime that I find something that will help make a recipe easier, I jump on it. I had been checking out “Cut N Clean” Greens for quite some time now, and I just had to share these amazingly fresh, and holiday friendly greens with you.
Cut N Greens are triple washed, and precut, therefore you can immediately use these greens without having to worry about preparation. They have a large variety of greens available, so you have plenty to choose from. I choose the Country Greens which is a delicious blend of Collards, Mustard, and Turnip greens. They also have beet greens, kale, spinach, and etc. Be sure to pick up a few bags from you local grocery store!
Quick & Easy Country Greens
- 3 bags of Cut N Clean Greens Country Greens
- 3 smoked turkey legs
- 1/4 white onion chopped
- 5 cups water
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 2 tbsp jalapeno peppers chopped (optional)
- Place the turkey legs and water into a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Bring the heat down to medium.
- Remove the smoked turkey from the water. Keep the water/broth.
- Remove the meat of the turkey from the bone, and cut the turkey in small pieces
- Place the meat back into the pot. Add the onions and jalapenos then stir.
- Open the bags of Cut N Clean Greens and add them to your pot. Stir.
- Cook on medium for about 35 minutes, or until the greens are nice and tender.