Easy Italian Pinwheel Finger Sandwiches recipe that you can serve at your next party.
I’ll be hosting several large dinner parties, and dealing with a ton of HANGRY( no type – HANGRY= hungry angry) people. How do I deal with them? I keep them well fed! I make sure to have a variety cold beverages, chicken wings, chips, and finger sandwiches / wraps. For whatever reason people LOVE finger sandwiches & wraps, especially these cute little Italian pinwheel finger sandwiches that I make.
These Italian pinwheel finger sandwiches are super easy to make, and they go fast. So if you make them for a party, you make want to double, or even triple the recipe below!
Save & share this PIN on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe to my mailing list!
Italian Pinwheel Finger Sanwiches
- 8 oz cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 tbsp chives chopped
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the spread.
- Cover the bowl and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After chilled, take the bowl out and let the spread come to room temperature.
- Take a spoonful of the filling and spread it over a tortilla.
- Layer up with the meats and roll up the tortilla.
- Continue with each tortilla until the spread is gone.
- Slice into 1 inch slices, and plate.
- Serve & enjoy!