Hi friends! How many of you are keeping up with the football games? If your household is anything like mine, Sunday is PURE football. My sweetie has the NFL game ticket, there isn’t a game missed in our residence. Since they pretty much only get up from the TV during the games I provide him with a delicious spread of finger foods. Today I had a overload of jalapeno peppers. Although my sweetie said he doesn’t care much for jalapenos, I knew there was a way I could get him to eat them and not think twice. I simply made them with bacon. Bacon makes everything taste great right? This recipe is so easy, my 5 year old son can prepare these! Not only are these babies perfect for NFL parties, but they are perfect for any gathering. Just make sure to make plenty, because these will be gone within minutes of serving them!
Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 6 jumbo jalapeno peppers
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 lb bacon
- Rinse your peppers under cool water.
- Cut the stems off of the peppers, then cut the jalapeno peppers in half length wise.
- Remove all of the seeds from the peppers.
- Rinse the peppers under cool water again to help remove any unwanted stubborn seeds.
- Stuff the peppers with cream cheese.
- Carefully wrap each pepper with bacon.
- YOU WILL NEED A BAKE PAN AND A METAL RACK
- Place the rack in the pan.
- Now place your bacon wrapped peppers on the rack.
- Bake the peppers in the oven on 375 for 25-30 minutes.