Grilled Honey Jalapeno Shrimp Tacos
Grilled Honey Jalapeno Shrimp
- In a large bowl, add shrimp. Drizzle with olive oil and add garlic, jalapenos, lemon juice, seasoning, and honey. Mix until shrimp is well-coated.
- Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat.
- Grill the shrimp until it is no longer translucent. Don’t overcook the shrimp or they will be rubbery and no good!
- Lightly toast the tortillas with a little olive oil until warm.
- Assemble tacos with salsa, serve and enjoy!
To make the tropical salsa:
- In a bowl, mix the fresh (or frozetropical fruit mixure of mangos, papaya, and pineapple with chopped onions, cilantro, and jalapenos.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 small lime into the salsa and mix.