I used this Easy Pineapple Glazed Ham Recipe this past Christmas. It came out perfect as always. This recipe is pretty much fool proof, so if you’re looking for something that won’t be hard to make for the holidays or special occassions this recipe is definitely for you. If you don’t like clove or ginger, simply leave it out. Remember to remove the tooth picks before you serve it to the kiddos!
Watch the video directions below/ Recipe on top to the right
Easy Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 8 lb uncooked ham
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 20 oz can of unsweetened sliced pineapple reserve the juice!
- 1/4 tsp ground clove
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries remove stems if any
- You will also need toothpicks
- Your first step will be rinsing your ham with cool water.
- Next, Place your ham aside and let's start working on our glaze.
- Pour your pineapple juice (from the canned pineapples) in a bowl. Now add your brown sugar, mustard, ground clove, and ground ginger. Mix all ingredients well. You should have a nice brown glaze. Now set it aside, and let's dress up our ham.
- Grab your maraschino cherries and pineapples, because were about to put them to work!
- Grab one pineapple slice and hold it in place on your ham. Grab two cherries, and place them in the middle of the pineapple. Stick your toothpicks into the cherries to hold them in place.
- Repeat this step with all of your pineapples. Make sure you do this on the top and around the ham. (There is no need to do this on the bottom.)
- Once your ham is "dressed" Pour the glaze over the ham. Cover your ham and bake it on 350 for an hour and a half.
- *Check your ham every 35 minutes, and scoop up the browned glazed from the bottom of your roast pan and pour it over the ham.