Hey Friends! In this post I’m going to be sharing my recipe for my Brown Sugar Glazed Ham!
So, it’s actually been a couple of years since I uploaded a ham recipe for the holidays. I’ve shared my simple glazed ham, and I’ve also shared my recipe for my pineapple glazed ham. Both of those recipes were extremely simple, and this recipe won’t be any different, as far as simplicity.
When it comes to ham, my preference is bone in. I liked buying bone in hams because I always save the bone, and make soups, beans, and even greens. I like to dress my ham up with pineapples and cherries, but you most definitely don’t have to. You can simply glaze your ham, and call it a day.
The glaze that I made will be enough for hams between 6 to 8 pounds. If your ham is over 8 lbs, you will have to double or maybe even triple the recipe.
Brown Sugar Glazed Ham
- 6 to 8 pound Ham fully cooked
- Pineapple rings or piece
- maraschino cherries
- Tooth Picks
- Place the ham into an aluminum lined pan.
- Decorate the ham with pineapple pieces and cherries.
- Make the brown sugar glaze with pineapple juice, honey and dijon mustard.
- Drizzle the brown sugar glaze all over the ham. Make sure it's well-covered!
- Bake ham in the oven at 300 degrees for 1 hour.