Creamy Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip That Will Please Any Crowd!
This Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip is a Crowd Favorite!
Hey friends! The Super Bowl is right around the corner, and I just had to upload another party recipe! A few days ago, I showed you how to build your very own nacho bar for the Super Bowl. This time around, I am sharing an amazing recipe for Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip, because a party simply isn’t a party unless you have a delicious dip! This dip recipe is super easy to put together. Let me tell you what you’ll need!
So since it’s called Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip, I guess you can tell that you need BACON and JALAPEÑOS, right?! LOL. If you’re not a fan of spicy peppers, be sure to remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapenos. If that doesn’t work for you, you can replace the jalapeños with sweet peppers.
You will also need: cream cheese, sour cream, ranch and cheese. I used colby jack for this recipe but feel free to toss in your favorite cheese. I don’t recommend American cheese for this recipe though.
Watch My Bacon Jalapeño Popper Dip Tutorial!
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeño peppers, then dice.
- Toss 8 oz of cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, then mix until it's nice and smooth.
- Add in the sour cream and ranch. Mix until well incorporated.
- Toss in the onions, jalapenos, cheese, and bacon.
- Mix everything until it’s well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your desired pan (I used a 9 inch pie pan), and smooth out.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top of the dip.
- Place back in the oven on 400° F for 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips!
Let me know how you enjoyed this recipe. Tag me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out my brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, loaded with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.