Creamy Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip, that will please any crowd!
Hey friends! The Super Bowl is right around the corner, and I just had to upload another party recipe! a few days ago, I showed you how to build your very own nacho bar for the super bowl. This time around I am sharing an amazing recipe for Bacon Jalapeno Popper dip, because a party simply isn’t a party unless you have a delicious dip! This dip recipe is super easy to put together. Let me tell you what you’ll need!
So since it’s called bacon jalapeno popper dip, I guess you can tell that you need BACON.. and JALAPENOS right? LOL. If you’re not a fan of spicy peppers, be sure to remove the seeds and membranes from the jalapenos. If that doesn’t work for you, you can replace the jalapenos for sweet peppers.
You will also need: cream cheese, sour cream, ranch, and cheese. I used colby jack for this recipe but feel free to toss in your favorite cheese. I don’t recommend American cheese for this recipe though.
Watch the tutorial here
Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
- 2 large jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- 1/3 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeno peppers, then dice.
- Toss 8 oz of cream cheese into a large mixing bowl, then mix until it's nice and smooth.
- Add in the sour cream, and ranch. Mix until well incorporated.
- Toss in the onions, jalapenos, cheese, and bacon.
- Mix everything until it's well combined.
- Pour the mixture into your desired pan ( I used a 9 inch pie pan), and smooth out.
- Sprinkle the bread crumbs on top of the dip.
- Back in the oven on 400 F for 10 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or chips!