Extremely Cheesy Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon Crumbs!
A cheese lovers DREAM!
I know what you’re thinking. I have like four macaroni and cheese recipes already. What in the world could I possibly do this time? Believe it or not, I have over 10 macaroni and cheese recipes! In this post I’m sharing my recipe for the Best Bacon Mac and Cheese!
For this bacon mac and cheese recipe, I’m using a total of four cheeses. All of these cheeses can be found at your local grocery store. The bacon crumbs used were crumbled by me. I didn’t buy any store bought bacon crumbles. I simply fried about 6-7 slices of bacon until they were nice and crisp, then crumbled the strips.
For the most part, this mac and cheese is very simple to make. Like many of my macaroni and cheese dishes, there is no roux needed!
Give this macaroni and cheese a try, and find out why I call it the Best Bacon Mac and Cheese!
The Best Bacon Mac and Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Cook the pasta until al dente, then drain, and rinse under cool water.
- Add in the butter, milk, then eggs, and fold in the ingredients.
- Add in all the cheeses, and sprinkle in the seasonings. Fold in the ingredients
- Sprinkle the bacon crumbs on top, and bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Let me know if you enjoyed this recipe. Tag me on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube, and check out all my brand new cookbook, Super Soul Food with Cousin Rosie, loaded with many recipes you can’t find anywhere else.