Creamy cheesy spinach dip with marinated artichokes!
One of my sweeties on Instagram asked me for a spinach dip recipe, and I promised to record and share one. This is my version of a Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip. It doesn’t require any mayonnaise, like many spinach dip recipes ( although I do have a recipe for another spinach dip that requires mayonnaise). In this recipe I am using Velvetta’s Queso Blanco cheese. If you can find a generic feel free to use it! The recipe is quite simple. Once all of your ingredients are chopped up, all you have to do is place them in a bake dish, and bake! This dip will be perfect for any occasion ; Football parties, birthday parties, holiday parties, it doesn’t matter. I usually serve this dip with breadsticks, and tortilla chips. Give this creamy dip a try, and tell me what you think below!
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 16 oz bag of frozen spinach thawed
- 2 cups italian blend cheese
- 1/2 cup of marinated artichoke hearts cut
- 1/2 block of Velvetta Queso Blanco cheese
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 tsp dried crushed basil leaves
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven on 350. In a baking dish, add all of the ingredients and fold them in. Make sure everything is well incorporated. Cover the dish, and place in oven for 20- 25 minutes. Serve with bread sticks, rolls, and/or tortilla chips.