Layered baked pepperoni & sausage pizza dip! An easy pizza dip made with with cream cheese & sour cream!
I love family nights! As you may know ( if you follow me on Instagram) we have family night every Friday. My son, husband, and I love to kickback, enjoy movies, and munch on delicious food. One of my favorite dips to make & serve on family night would have to be Baked Pepperoni & Sausage Dip. Can I just tell you that it’s beyond amazing?!
Pepperoni and Sausage Pizza Dip is a Party-Ready Dish!
This layered pizza dip is super cheesy, and it’s a pizza dip made with cream cheese and sour cream – so yes, it’s super creamy! I like to keep it simple and I just use pepperoni & sausage. However, you can totally load this dip and make it how you like your pizza.
Looking for more dip recipe to serve along with this pizza dip? Make sure to try these out:
For this recipe you’ll need some pepperoni rounds, Italian sausage (hot or spicy – it totally depends on you!), diced tomatoes, pizza sauce, lots of cheese, and a few more ingredients.
Note: that this is a hot dip. This is not a cold pizza dip. However, if you’re interested in a recipe for the cold dip, let me know down below.
Save & share this PIN on Pinterest. Don’t forget to subscribe to I Heart Recipes on YouTube for more delicious recipes!
Print this pepperoni pizza dip recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list!
Baked Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza Dip
- Brown the Italian sausage over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat.
- Once the sausage is fully cooked, remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning , Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese together.
- In a 9 inch round baking pan layer in the following order: cream cheese on the bottom, sausage over it, diced tomatoes, pizza sauce, remaining mozzarella cheese, and pepperonis.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve & enjoy with chips or crusty bread!