Layered, baked pepperoni & sausage pizza dip! An easy pizza dip made with with cream cheese & sour cream!
I love family nights! As you may know ( if you follow me on Instagram) we have family night every Friday. My son, husband, and I love to kickback, enjoy movies, and munch on delicious food. One of my favorite dips to make & serve on family night would have to be Baked Pepperoni & Sausage Dip. Can I just tell you that it’s beyond amazing?!
This layered pizza dip is super cheesy, and it’s a pizza dip made with cream cheese and sour cream – so yes, it’s super creamy! I like to keep it simple and I just use pepperoni & sausage. However, you can totally load this dip and make it how you like your pizza.
For this recipe you’ll need some pepperoni rounds, Italian sausage ( hot or spicy – it totally depends on you!) , diced tomatoes, pizza sauce, lots of cheese, and a few more ingredients.
Note: that this is a hot dip. This is not a cold pizza dip. However, if you’re interested in a recipe for the cold dip, let me know down below.
Save & share this PIN on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and be sure to subscribe to my mailing list!
Baked Pepperoni & Sausage Pizza Dip
- 1 lb ground Italian Sausage
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomatoes drained
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 15-20 pepperoni slices
- Brown the Italian sausage over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat.
- Once the sausage is fully cooked, remove from the heat, and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl mix cream cheese, sour cream, Italian seasoning , Parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese together.
- In a 9 inch round baking pan layer in the following order: cream cheese on the bottom, sausage over it, diced tomatoes, pizza sauce, remaining mozzarella cheese, and pepperonis.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Serve & enjoy with chips or crusty bread!