St. Patricks day is coming, and I’m pretty sure that some of you want a nice Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe on hand.
Here is a simple yet delicious recipe that I use for my corned beef and cabbage. This recipe calls for very few ingredients, and taste great accompanied with cornbread or rolls!
Give it a try
Corned Beef and Cabbage
- 2-3 lb corned beef brisket
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 2 pounds red potatoes quartered
- 3-4 ribs of celery sliced
- 1 head of cabbage chopped into large chunks
- Rinse corned beef brisket under cool water. Pat dry.
- Place brisket in a large pot. Sprinkle provided seasoning on top of brisket, massage in.
- Add enough water to cover brisket. Cover pot. Simmer on medium-high for 2-1/2 hours or until done. Add additional water as needed.
- Once brisket is cooked, add carrots, potatoes, celery and cabbage. Reduce heat to medium. Cook until potatoes and carrots are tender, approximately 20-30 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Remove corned beef from pot and slice. Place corned beef back into the pot.